Your homepage is undoubtedly the most important page on your website because you only get to make a first impression once.
- This is a long website that lets you scroll through it, like a story
- Fresh copy that really draws you in and think "Forbes like it" which builds trust between the consumer and the product
- Contrast between the green Call to Action button and the blue page really makes it stick out
2) Food Sense
- Beautiful horizontal menu draws your eyes to the middle of the page where the pictures talk louder than words (high-quality photos are a plus)
- Copy "What's Cooking" is simple and invitational
- Simple, organized content that doesn't overwhelm (I might just be hungry)
- A website within a website. This exemplifies the design agency’s ability to craft expert digital experiences.
- Simple copy that really packs a punch "Amplifying voices of change". Powerful stuff. The Call to action "Start a project" is very inviting.
- White text on top of black background really helps the menu buttons stick out
- Great copy that really captures you "You deserve the best"
- Simple menu buttons and displays some designs
- Has "As seen on.." on the front page. Great referral strategy
- Beautiful high-resolution picture that draws your attention as the copy paints a picture of life in Greenville
- Simple menu buttons (Only two)
- You can't see it because of the picture, but the green globe on the upper right expands when you hover over it, it says "Plan a visit". Great invitational copy.
If you’re having problems with your websites design, contact us for a free consultation. With over 30 years combined experience in the field of web development, design and SEO, we’re here to help with all your website needs.
Worried that your website could be in trouble? Take our free website diagnostic test!